11 March 2017

Wedding Bells are ringing


Well it's been a week since Cassie & Jake got married at the beautiful Boathouse at Lake Karapiro, the wedding has been 18 months in the making & gosh weren't we lucky the event was last weekend & not this weekend when an awful lot of New Zealand is flooded. In a lot of places we're getting our monthly average of rain in a day or in some places more than double. But last weekend the sun shone & we had a fabulous time celebrating this special day.

I was really fortunate that I had the perfect card sitting in my card stash for the day. I made this card at one of Sally Williams' card classes and at the time I went ohhh this is just stunning, I'm saving it for Cassie's wedding day.




All products are Stampin' Up! & we used the Floral Phrases stamp set & detailed Floral thinlit dies.

Thanks Sally for such a fab card.

✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers, super elegant. So pretty and it looked like a beautiful wedding.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen