18 March 2017

It's starting to feel like autumn is rapidly approaching



So I'd bettter share this very cool shaker card using Cool Treats stamp set which I made awhile back at a class at Debbie Lamb's.

It uses the Cool Treats stamp set, Tasty Treats DSP and Sprinkle embellishments all which can be found in the latest Stampin' Up! Occasion catalogue. The stamp set also has a matching die for easy popping out all the treats & wow there are a lot in the set (looks like 7 to me).

In my opinion one of the coolest things SU! released  with it's last annual catalogue was long foam adhesive strips which make the making of shaker cards a real doddle. In a pack you get 40 strips plus 4 long sides so really 44 strips which measure 3.2 mm x 22.9 cm. I've also found they're really good when attaching something on a box etc. If anyone is interested in ordering they are $17 which works out about 39c a strip (kiwi prices). I noticed recently Jennifer Macguire is also using them now. And anyone that follows Jennifer knows she is always on to the latest & greatest in the stamping world.


I really like the mix in the sprinkle embellishments having round & square sequins and wee pearls. It is perfect for a shaker card.

Well I hope we get a wee bit more sun and a few more ice creams but if not the images in this set should make us reminiscent.

✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! Those sequins are lush, very sweet (lol see what I did there?) card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a Shaker Card ad this is so Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen