4 November 2016

Day 3: The Daily Marker 30 day Colouring Challenge

Day 3 & this is another Christmas tag using my Peeking Friends set, it's still a work in progress as it takes longer to Copic colour with the body of the deer/moose in reality getting at least 6 passes of the E markers I used, which takes a bit longer. Saying that I still prefer the look but maybe not the smartest choice for mass production on limited time.



Once I have enough cut out I've added glossy accents to the red nose. The recipe is the same as my day 2 project but obviously using XpressIt blending card stock, Memento black ink & Copic markers to colour.

The colour combos I decided I liked the best are:
Horns, Hooves & Tail: E40, E42
Body: E30, E31, E33
Inside the ear: R30
Nose: R24, R29



This Peeking Friends set has some really cute images but I won't use it again on the next lot of tags. I'll use something that has a die for ease of mass production..



Well I've survived 3 days of Kathy's 30 day challenge. I'd better finish off some half coloured images for the next few days to share with you.



✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. You've got some cute tags! I'm wondering now if I've got anything similar that I can use to make some. You may have just inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen