2 November 2015

Faux metal Christmas

This is the technique that my friend Donna Griffiths shared with Judy & I, at our bring a card project-to-share get together last week.


We basically made an 8-layer thick aluminium foil approximately a tad bigger than the embossing folder & then ran it through our Big Shots, trimmed the edges & attached it to the card. Embellished with a few coloured rhinestones & a few flowers to make it Christmasy.

This was really quick & easy & so effective as it's so shimmery & pretty in real life. I have to say I do like quick & easy when it comes to making Christmas cards.

The words come from the Petite Pairs stamp set (Stampin' Up!).

Thanks Donna I loved the project you shared.

✿ Karen ✿


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen