1 February 2013

Let's get the new season started


Today is the day that the new seasonal catalogue is released from Stampin' Up! for us down under & it's absolutely gorgeous with some fun new products - my first official classes of the year are listed below if you want to have a play & pick up your own copy of the seasonal catalogue.

Friday 15th February 7.30-9.30pm  ) New Mini   - lots of cool new products in the new mini, lets have a play with them - 2 projects $15
Sunday 17th February 2.30-4.30pm ) New Mini  - Repeat of Friday's class.

To view the Seasonal Catalogue online click HERE
To download the Seasonal Catalogue ( PDF 6MB) click HERE or catch up with me at a class or an in-home workshop & I'll give you your own copy.

Also available online:
2013 Seasonal Catalogue Supplies (PDF 600kb)
2012 Holiday Catalogue Carryover (PDF 1.3MB)
- please note they forget to add the gorgeous Champagne glimmer paper to the carryover list but it is still available. Also even more exciting don't forget any orders greater than $120 earn Sale-a-bration rewards until March 22nd.

On anniversary day Pete & myself moved my office/craft room from the 3rd bedroom to the 2nd bedroom as it was a much bigger space & for the first few days it looked like I'd moved house again but it's slowly taking shape & my pre-order arrived 2 days ago so I'm really looking forward to KReating something in my new area. I didn't take a shot of where it all came from but here is shortly after the move - hopefully I'll be able to blog it looking completed in the next day or 2.


Last but not least this seasonal catalogue runs until June 30th 2013.

Be back later hopefully with some stampin' inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen