8 December 2012

Treats for the tree & for the tum


Happy weekend to you all. I've been busy the last few weeks getting ready for my work's annual craft market - this was the first time I have made & sold the skinny cello bags with wee toppers.

#124134 $5.50/50 bags 8" x 1" or 20 x 2.5 cm


I'm going to try doing some Rudolph noses next with Jaffas & I won't be doing jellybeans again - too hard to poke into the bags but M+M's were easy, quick, cute & great fun to make as a few ended up in my tum.

The wee saying came from More Merry Messages which is a very versatile set & loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen