1 September 2012

D-day is here :))))))))))))

And I am so very  pleased & excited to share with you the links to the new catalogues.


Click HERE to see the Annual Catalogue for 2012-13 (expires 30 June 2013 - yep next year our new AC kicks off  July 1st just ONE MONTH later than the States).

Click HERE to see the Holiday Catalogue (expires 31st January 2013).

After seeing these online I'm sure you'll want your own copy & I am happy to send you a copy directly to you for $10 with an A5 piece of each our 5 new in-colours: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple. Just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen