21 September 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack (& big Garage Sale)




The WOW paperKRafters are going to try something different this year for our Christmas team event - a stamp-a-stack

COST: $25 for one dozen cards (making four of 3 designs)
WHEN: Saturday 13th October 1-5pm
WHERE : West Harbour

PLUS THERE IS MORE a combined garage sale of all the demonstrators helping on the day, many of the retired stamp sets are less than half price so shout yourself an early Christmas present too.

AND EVEN MORE show n' tell i.e.a few demos of some of the new products & how to use them whilst we have a wee break mid afternoon.

Contact me if you'd like to reserve your seat & for all the finer details but I'm sure you'd agree $25 for 1 dozen cards is pretty phenomenal value.

Well I'm not sure how the other designers are going but I think this maybe my design & I really like it & I think this stamp set is perfect for us in New Zealand with the pine needles etc.


Stamp sets: Watercolor Winter, Greetings of the Season
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Naturals White, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (love, love it!) and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, mini glue dot

Hope to see some of you on the 13th if not before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen