17 September 2012

Auckland Heartfelt Event with Stampin' Up! (part 1)


Heartfelt = Happy Ecstatic Artistes Raring To Frolic Expressively (with) Laughter (and) Team-mates but in all honesty a fun day playing with stamp, ink, paper, lots of new products & seeing lots of cool new ideas whilst catching up with other demos & friends from around the North Island arranged by Stampin' Up! NZ and we got new stamps to take away too :))

These are just some of my recollections & photos of the day - this is part 1 as it's very late now.

The first thing that was WOW-tastic was Sarah who was greeting & handing out our bags at the door - it was like double take am I seeing right but yes a dress made of topnote PAPER die cuts - fantastic!


As you all know I made a name badge which ended up being a choker for me on the day - I blogged it's KReation about a week ago but I snapped a few others that I thought looked pretty damn good; these lovely 4 ladies are all friends from my team.


Top L-> R :  Ria Kaire, Sally Williams
Bottom L-> R : Callena Lewis, Debbie Lamb

And my favourite one from the day was the wee elf of Fee's - isn't he cute!!!


And a name badge that looks like a ornament - so cute too Shona & don't you love the Champagne glimmer paper - scrummy!


I'll just share a few ornaments & displays from around the room before bed for me.






More ramblings & piccies coming your way in a day or 2 in part 2  - for those that shared so much at the event thank you so very much you certainly fulfill my definition of heartfelt!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice website Karen. Loved seeing all your pictures of the many different projects! I'll be back.

    Gwen J :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen