9 August 2012

On your marks




Get set go.... I created this card many months ago at a team weekend stamp camp & knew I had to save it for my Pete for his birthday as it was so fabulous and he loves red sports cars. The card was taught to us by Bev Poultney & it was my favourite card of the weekend. Not sure why but masculine cards are damn hard, I'm sure we'd all agree on that score.

Stamp sets: Need for Speed, Word Play, Solid Stripes 
Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Well Worn DSP
Punches: 2-1/2" circle, Petite Pennants Builder, Itty Bitty Shapes
Other: Cherry Cobbler EP, aluminium foil, cork, Houndstooth embossing folder
Techniques: Faux Metal, Easel card

Thanks Bev, Pete was impressed with his birthday card today!

You have to admit that the Solid Stripes does make a damn fine racing flag & it's one of the stamp sets on the retiring list & at $24.95 it's great value, so get in quick as after August 31st it will no longer be available, or sooner if it sells out earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen