5 July 2012

Take 55 ladies ....

& 10 demonstrators & 5 projects & you have a really fun & fabulous afternoon of crafting.The Creative Inkers team 's Winter Extravaganza was held a few Saturday's ago & I have to say that the 5 projects were fabulous - what a Creative group of ladies I have the pleasure to be a team mate with.

If you haven't been to one before certainly make a note in your diaries when the next one is announced. I know my own team the WOW paperKRafters (my downline & myself) have tenatively bookmarked October 13 for our annual Christmas event which will be CIO  this year "Christmas in October".

Just a few shots of the hall:




This is the project I had the pleasure of teaching with Sally Williams - we called it a Shadow Box card & the original design was created by Jenny Moors a very talented English SU! denonstrator - Jenny has great tutorials on her blog if you haven't checked her out before. The cool thing about this card apart from the fact it is seriously cute is that it fits in an envelope. There were a few moans & groans about cutting the flower bunch out but with a decent pair of paper snips and dare I say it SU! paper snips are awesome for fine detail & at $22.95 a bargain. The flowers were coloured in with our markers which co-ordinate perfectly with our card stock etc.


Stamp sets: Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs
Ink: Black Stazon
Markers: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Bird builder punch, framelit #3, basic pearls, dimensionals, lattice embossing folder, mini silver brad

And sharing one other project from the day designed by Rachael Knight & taught on the day by Irene Henry & Rachael.


There are still 3 more projects to share from the day so hope to see you soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen