10 July 2012

The last of the extraordinary projects ...


taught at our recent teams Winter Mini Extravaganza



Jacque Pedersen & Vicki-Lee Mueller did a fabulous job showcasing the beauty of the Elegant Bird Bigz Die & I've seen it used on scrapbook layouts & making the coolest angel's wings - it's certainly an item on my wishlist.

The last project was created by our own Queen of Chocolate Barbara Bicknell & Vanessa Baker


A gift wallet using the scrumptious Mocha Morning Specialty DSP & I'm sorry ladies my photo does not do your project justice. The belly band had the most lovely suede-like flower & I know the guest attendees got to make there's all sparkly with champagne mist but mine missed out on the day but still really pretty!!

And yes that lid has been clear embossed with the Very Vintage wheel isn't it gorgeous.

Well my turn to play & get my fingers inky this weekend I'm off to SENZ in Hamilton & oops I've done it again I've enrolled in 2 classes everyday - hope I still have time to shop ;)

Take care all & I'll set a few blog posts up before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen