24 September 2011

Flip Flop Card

Well I'm not sure what you'd call this card but I really love cards that have a wee twist & this is a card inside a card to me  - the original I found on the fabulous Nancy Riley's blog - where she calls it's a 2-way open card.


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Cottage Garden
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Sunny Garden DSP (retired)
Punches: Word window,1-3/4" scallop circle, 1-3/8: circle, 1-1/4" circle & the flower is hand cut using our fabulous paper snips (I've had a few comments that it looks punched out when seen in real life)
Other: Old Olive brad, dimensionals


Well it's a gorgeous Spring day in Auckland today so I hope everyone has a super weekend.
Happy stampin' in the interim

4 comments:

  1. A really sweet card Karen. Good to see some of your creations again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Karen I had to go find the instructions. Been thinking about you lately. Hope your doing OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card Karen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card Karen! Bright and cheery, just like the creator :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen