30 July 2011

Sailing Away...maybe forever gone after tomorrow

Hi all & happy weekend - just a  wee reminder that tomorrow is the last day to order from the Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue and  we have 2 fabulous a la carte stamps perfect for men-themed cards in it,  this is one of the cards I showed at my masculine card class last night  it uses the fabulous Sail Away stamp which is priced at only $17.95 & maybe after tomorrow no longer available to purchase ever again.


I saw this card on Amy Celona's blog & I really loved the cut out sails they really popped out to me - just changed it a wee bit as I wanted to show ink to paper directly as a technique for men plus added the wee pendant which adds a nice nautical touch which my upline Jacque had showed when we played with the stamp a month or so ago.

Here's my cutting directions as we use A4 card stock down under.

Soft Suede: A5 card and a piece 10.5 x 9 cm for the torn mat.
Whisper White: 14.3 x 10 cm
Marina Mist: 13.8 x 9.5 cm
Crumb Cake: 8.5 x 7 cm

Stamps: Sail Away, Live Laugh Love
Ink: Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper: as above
Other: Dimensionals, hemp twine, neutral brads




3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like this card Karen! Looks great with the hemp twine and the torn edges. Maybe you could bring it tomorrow, so I could see it IRL??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen