26 May 2011

Convention 2011 Report Part 1

Hi all I stayed on after convention & caught up with one of my oldest girlfriends Jo,  that lives in Melbourne permanently now. I love Melbourne but it can be really cold (we landed on the coldest day in either 70 years or 5 years!) but the food & the shopping are always great. Just some quick pictures to share of the event to start the ball rolling - I plan to blog daily for the next week so do check back to see more.

The Convention Centre is right on the Yarra River (which was a rather interesting shade of brown - Soft Suede would be a good description of it's colour).
First order of business swapping with other demonstrators ~ 500 attendees.
Donna, my best girlfriend, roomie for the meeting & fellow demonstrator.


Donna & myself - yes the theme of the meeting was Share What You Love.
I meet the Aussie Karen Rodgers (except she has a D in her surname) - both of us holding up our swaps from the other.
The fabulous Shelli Gardener kicking off the meeting; as always an inspiration to us all as demonstrators and as humans.

Check back tomorrow for some more piccies & cards.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos' Karen! Wasn't it just so cold! Glad for the shopping in this instance because it meant we could stay indoors :-)
    Another fantastic Convention been and gone. But so great to catch up with and meet fellow demos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat photos Karen. The Yarra river is called the upside down river due to it's browness - it's been like that for decades! who knows why. Will look forward to seeing more of your pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen