18 January 2011

Hi all soon be back to blogging

I've just upgraded my old PC but having a few hiccups with transferring stuff across - hopefully with the help of all my nerdy friends (bless them) I'll be back for good real soon. Even all my photos are on the other box :(

Stampin' Up! have a promotion whilst we wait for Sale-a-bration so from now until January 24th.



Details: Purchase the Sweetheart Stamp Set or Full Heart Punch and get a FREE package of Heart Treat Cups valued at $7.95 value

Item
Page
Description
Price
121576
38
Sweetheart Wood-Mount Stamp Set
$46.95
120780
38
Sweetheart Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$37.95
119883
147
Full Heart Punch
$41.50





1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Karen! You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen