18 October 2010

Where have I been?

Not in Hamilton Island but working at the Dunkley's Craft fair with the fabulous Rachael & Vicki-Lee which was so much fun (though my feet did get a wee bit tired) - as they say a change is as good as a break - here's a picture just before start time - I should have taken the after shot but I'm sure the team would still be cheery & bright! Thanks anyone that did pop in & say hi I'm sure one of us will be in touch with you if you entered the door prize draw which was won by Ann C from Takanini - congratulations Ann!

I'll just share another quick & easy Christmas card that I did at workshop recently. Trust me Quick & Easy is exactly what you want at Christmas time.

Yep red & white again & one embossing folder - one Christmas message & the so versatile Delightful Decorations stamp set & punch which is one of the Christmas bundles on offer at the moment - buy the set as a bundle & receive a roll of fabulous ribbon.


Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red & Whisper White
Other: Ornament punch, Real Red glitter or Real Red marker, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, basic jewels & dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Karen! Simple but effective. With the coordinating punch, it would take a few minutes to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eyeing up that embossing folder everytime I see it. It's definitely going on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen