3 October 2010

Red and White Christmas

This was the last of my 3 Quickie cards from class & this was the only one I cased & therefore I made quite a few mistakes but it was midnight, so it had to do.


Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations, Christmas Greetings
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Ornament punch, Real Red satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, silver brads, petals-a-plenty EF


Here's the link to the card I cased from at  Heather Summer's blog  which is a much better effort than mine - thanks Heather for the inspiration

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and classic Christmas card! Just found your blog, and look forward to following your artistic journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card, very elegant and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a fab job on this card Karen. Thanks for the link. Heather has some gorgeous stuff on her site too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking this card a lot, particularly the red and white colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card - so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen