9 October 2010

Don't you hate it when ....

You're finished your card & it falls in the ink pad or in my case I drop another stamp on it - but too pretty not to share - this is a side step card & my upline Jacque taught me how to make it the other night.

I have my own down-line training tomorrow so if they're very good (& I know they will be as they're so fabulous) I 'll show them too :)


Stamp set: Season of Joy
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Punches: Scallop oval & large oval, 1" circle
Other: Poppy Parade poly twill, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous, Karen - love it! So good to see that stamp set get some action. I agree - it's definitely too pretty not to share,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please, please I want to see! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is lovely. I know what you mean about finished cards falling into ink pads etc. You can't tell though!! Love Season of Joy and love the use of it as Stair Step - mmm may have to have ago at making this type of card again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely too pretty to not show Karen. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Karen! And, promise I'll behave tomorrow (oops, today already). It's Sally and Judy you might have to watch out for though...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie will be behaving I know as she's lost her voice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen