29 August 2010

Love shack

No not a B52 song but love in the tree using my new Woodgrain background stamp & a Mr blue bird & a Mrs red bird - so cute! Thanks to Megala on SCS for the inspiration

It was the WOW paperKRafters team training day today so as well as "training" which is really playtime for us all it's swap time - demos love to swap cards & ideas. This was my swap - the "love shack".


Stamp sets: Tiny Tags, Woodgrain (background)
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black marker
Paper: Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake (Kraft's new name after the 'renovation'), Naturals Ivory
Punches: 1-3/8" circle, scallop edge border, jewelery tag, extra large 2-step bird, hand-held 1/16"
Other: Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, sponge dauber, dimensionals

And here's the team in action with one person hearing that cake & coffee was up - pretending to supervise.


3 comments:

  1. Karen, hi there Sis!! How have you been? Great I hope. I am so glad to see you are still in Stampin Up. I have to say, I LOVE your Love Shack!! That is fantastic and if you don't mind I am going to use it for my next project inspiration. I can't wait to get my hands on those stamps as well.
    Talk to you soon.
    Love and hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swap is adorable Karen! And, although I don't classify it as "real" punch art, I guess it's the closest thing that we're ever going to get from you aye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap is so cute! It looks like you all had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen