7 August 2010

Christmas in August is today

Well the wait is finally over - the WOW paperKRafters have been planning our annual event for months & today is the day.

I'm demonstrating a faux silk gatefold card using one of my favourite Christmas sets Snow Swirled

Stamp set: Snow Swirled
Ink: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, tissue paper
Other: Scallop oval punch, sponges, crimper, white embossing powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, bashful blue taffeta ribbon.

Well I hope the attendees & the demos have a fabulous afternoon of paperKRafting the weather is perfect - wet but not cold :)





1 comment:

  1. Your project was very popular Karen and the ladies who attended really loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen