23 July 2010

What's that I can see in my magnifying glass??

It's a dragonfly! of course.

This was a very cool card that my fabulous downline Debbie taught me & I tweaked a bit for my class last night. The class one turned out even different as I used Lovely Liliac for their card mat & chunky glitter - which was perfect. It's a bit like the Mainland Cheese ad - by version 4 - I was really happy but here's version 2 for you to see :)

Stamp sets: Short and Sweet, Organic Grace (level 1 hostess set), Something Sweet (Summer Mini 2009-2010 maybe returning soon in the new IB+C?)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Lovely Lilac, Old Olive
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Punches: 1-3/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1-1/4" circle, scallop circle
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, sweet treat cup, glitter

And the picture doesn't really show it but we made clouds using bashful blue ink as I think after trying a few blues they're the most realistic.

5 comments:

  1. That's so clever Karen! I'm sure your ladies would have really enjoyed the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Hope you have saved me some clouds lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL Karen!!! cool idea!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 24, 2010

    Gorgeous Karen ..love the chunky glitter and a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done with it Karen! And, the chunky glitter would work so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen