12 June 2010

More fabulous swaps

I have about 20 favourite swaps that I adore so I'll share them over the upcoming weeks - I grabbed 3 from the bag & here's tonight selection:

Firstly from our honorary team-mate Judith Hutchinson from Paraparaumu, NZ -  my Judy found Judith and as she was alone she became part of our team for the convention - I've got a lovely picture of the 2 of us showing of our free stamps at the awards ceremony. She's made a lovely colourful cupcake card & has made her frosting really sparkly - it sure looks good enough to eat!


The 2nd card is from Skip Siegmann all the way from Yangebup, Western Australia & Skip was one of the first Aussie demos we ran into on our 2nd day in Sydney - so pretty amazing to end up swapping with her - I had a 1:6 chance of swapping with anyone as I made about 80 & there was approx 480 registered but not everyone swaps - but the majority do . She's used her Big Shot & punched out a few shapes - simple, quick & really effective.


Sharon Turnbull from Caloundra, Queensland created this lovely patchwork Top Note card using Bella Rose DSP, Vintage Vogue flowers & a Big Shot leaf - how lovely is this!


I'm thinking Paraparumu is looking quite easy after these 2 Aussie place names!

Thank you all I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen