16 June 2010

Into my big bag & tonights draw's winners are...

Just wanting to share some more fabulous demo swaps I received at convention. It's a bit like Christmas putting my hand into the bag & seeing what I pull out.

From Leanne Dixon a very classy Fifth Avenue Floral card with metallic silver & glossy white card stock.




From Nicki Tidbold  last year Nicki's gorgeous "masculine card" would have been in my top 5 favourites & yes she's done it again - All a Flutter is so beautifully coloured in - she's used watercolour paper to get this kind of blending - stunning!



From Meegan Dale a small "onesie" on a card & dry embossed with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.




From Kim Smiley from Queensland - maybe my nicest Vintage Vogue swap - love it - simple but so effective. Kim was staying in the same apartment complex as myself  last year & sure enough we ran into her early with her very good friend Vicki Were from CHCH at Paddy's Market!


Thanks ladies for swapping with me & I wonder what my hand will pull out next time I pull some out of the bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen