24 June 2010

An easy box for notecards

plus we have bling & its 40% off - I am so glad I forgot to order more fire rhinestone brads after my class the other night as it's on special this week :) If you'd like to order some bling to make your projects pretty, remember the deal closes June 30th.


This wee box fits perfectly 3-4 notecards (3x3") & their matching envelopes and was one of my class projects the other night. You can make a box using 2 (or even 4) scallop envelopes really easily.

Only 2 extra steps are needed for a 2-scallop envelope box: trim the base to 1" horizontally and make 2 side pieces 1" x 2-1/4" - we've embossed ours as the Big Shot was out.


Stamp sets: Cottage Wall, Tiny Tags
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Punches: Medium jewelery tag, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, scallop circle, handheld punch
Other: Fire rhinestone brad, dimensionals, sticky strip, Whisper White notecards, Big shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. this is scrummy Karen, I love the embellishment you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 25, 2010

    Lovely box Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen