18 May 2010

Yes more Vintage Vogue

sorry but yet another post about this beautiful set in our Autumn-Winter Mini catalogue - 8 stamps which  retails for $38.95 in the clear mounted option or $48.95 for wood mounted.

I spent a lovely time with Anne & her friends on Sunday afternoon looking at a few of the new products in the new mini - this was one of the cards that they got to make & take home. I teamed it with Heard from the Heart which is also just fabulous as well.


Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue, Heard from the Heart
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Confetti White
Other" Old olive grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals


This was my stepped up "model" with a bit of bling AKA clear rhinestone brads.

If you'd like a free home workshop with you & your friends do check out my Host a Home Workshop page. I'm also offering a draw prize of a free stamp set for the guests attending if the hostess achieves her rewards - so Bev on Sunday was the winner of an Organic Grace stamp set - win-win for all plus free card making. What more can a girl want!

1 comment:

  1. A really nice card and so pleased for you that the workshop was a big success.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen