15 May 2010

Simply Said from the heart

Isn't this a fabulous thank you card I received from Tee-Jay Horrell & I do love the saying & the font of the saying which is from the Simply Said stamp set. The rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set is a perfect match for the Manhattan Flower embossing folder too.


Stamp set: Simply Said, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, white embossing powder, Manhattan Flower EF, sponge

Thank you Tee-Jay you shouldn't have but I'm pleased you did as it's so lovely!

2 comments:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen