19 May 2010

My official Stampin' Up! site

Is www.karenrogers.stampinup.net - now how easy is that to remember. Do click & have a look around - there's also a picture link on the RHS of my blog. I do recommend you have a look around as there are some very cool projects online; this is my favourite at the moment - isn't it cute - full details on how to create it are on the site.

Starting June 1st Stampin' Up! are having a deal of the week for the whole of June - if you want to know what the deal is you will have to login to my site to see it. So bookmark the site now as I love a deal & I'm sure you do too! Well I'm flying off to Sydney today for the Stampin' Up! Convention but do check back later in the week I'll have my convention swap up with full details on how to make it yourself.

Happy stampin' all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen