21 May 2010

Convention 2010 & my swap

Today is the day when over 500 demonstrators are meeting in the Darling Harbour Convention Centre in Sydney & one of the first things we do once we've registered is swap cards for an hour - yes we are a crazy bunch but the cards you receive are always so inspirational & it's always a big highlight for me when I meet up with other demos to swap cards with them.


My card I've called an all-in-one easel card as it's forms a frame which sits upright & inside fits a pretty tag where you'd write your message. I was taught this technique in 2008 by Anne Dil who used to be a demonstrator in my team back then.


Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Rich Razzlebery, Pale Plum
Paper: Rich Razzlebery, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Other: Horizontal slot punch, Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals, sponge, dazzling diamonds glitter



Log on tomorrow & I'll have a step by step tutorial on how to create your own.


1 comment:

  1. Karen I'll definitely be back tomorrow to find out how to make your gorgeous swap card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen