17 April 2010

More big shot cards

These are another 3 from my team's demo swap last weekend (yep I do belong to a BIG team - so always have lots of fellow crafters for inspiration & guidance).

From Sally Williams: she's used the SU! Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder - the folder measure 11.4 x 14.6 cm & is just a tad larger than others on the market (RRP $18.95).


From Bev Poultney: also using the Polka Dots EF, plus the bird's wing from the large bird punch to create a tulip flower & another SU! exclusive Lots of Tags dies


From Ann Wills: the Manhattan Flowers EF plus the SU! Thanks embosslit - now how cool is this plus how easy!


Well I hope everyone's weekend is going well I'm down at the V8s in Hamilton but most likely I'm shopping or crafting whilst he's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen