10 April 2010

The last of my birthday mail

What a pleasant surprise to get home from demo training to find a birthday card from the very talented Pauline McCardle in my letter box - Pauline's work is exquisite which is why she's on the Elite Team at Up2 Scrap.

She's made me a gorgeous easel card with the Razzle Dazzle all covered in Crystal Effects - stunning & I'm sure the photo doesn't do it justice.

Looks who's popped into to see what's going on Mr Tiger! I think it got his tick of approval too.


With the change of seasons & the sun being low I don't think I can do Pauline's card justice - but here's a close up which may reveal a bit more detail. Anyone living in Napier I'd certainly contact her for a workshop or class schedule. She's also a rather special person too so well worth knowing - thanks Pauline you can be late with my birthday card anytime if they're as fabulous as this.


This was my first birthday card & it came all the way across the ditch from one of the Aussie demos at ESAD Kris McIntosh - isn't it gorgeous too.



And a lovely card from Kathryn & Clare Stirling - using last years in-colours with this year's hostess set An Echo of Kindness - I'm sure some of you may have heard about a renovation of the Stampin' Up! colours & yes it's true so one of these in-colours will be returning in September when we get our new Idea Book & Catalogue (unfortunately it's not Purely Pomegranate). If you'd like to know what is happening or what is coming make sure you do sign up for my monthly newsletter (you'll find the sign-up form on the right hand column).


And not to be forgotten Napoleon AKA Napster in the garden doing what he does best;


plus inspecting my weeding or checking out the cat nip!


Thanks for poppin' in & I do hope your weekend is going well.

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards to receive Karen, and I love seeing pictures of peoples cats, yours look like they are full of character! just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen