13 April 2010

Heard from the Heart

I've admired this stamp set from afar for awhile & so glad we've finally got it & it's phenomenal value $45.95 [W] or $36.95 [C]. I received 2 demo swaps on Saturday that had used it as part of their swap.

Heather Stewart was nominated as our WOW pick of the day with her lovely Fresh Notes card with our favourite DSP Cottage Wall and everyone's favourite punch!


Julia Leece's must have been a close runner-up as I just adored this - she's bleached the soft suede card stock to create the clouds - perfect for a reflective card or masculine.


Interestingly I see they've both used the same saying; the other 3 in the set are:
  • welcome christmas into your heart
  • kindness comes in many forms but always from your heart
  • wishing you happiness today & always

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these fabulous cards, Karen?!! I was lucky enough to receive both in the mail yesterday. The standard of swaps is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen