26 April 2010

A box you can post in an envelope!

Wow this is a cool project & is this week's inspiration on NZSU Blogs - it's a simple project that Angie Kennedy Juda shared on her blog that she learnt at her SU! regional training.



This is a great project as this small box which is 3 x 2-3/4" folds up flat for posting/storing & you can easily get one out of a piece of A4 card stock - so very economical. 


I'm starting to use up my soon to be retired card stock colours & I can see why Glorious Green is getting the chop but it does go rather well with Rose Red (colour combination courtesy of my colour coach wheel).

Stamp set: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Glorious Green, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Paper: Glorious Green, Rose Red, Whisper White
Other: Filigree designer brad, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Karen! The colours go fabulously and of course, you can't go wrong with Vintage Vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's really neat. Vintage Vogue looks like it's going to be a really versatile stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Karen. And yep agreed about the Glorious Green, not really my cup of tea either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen