11 March 2010

Easter swap time Part 3

The last of the Easter swaps my team shared amongst ourselves as promised.

From Sally Williams - a really beautiful treat pouch - just perfect for holding the egg. Click on Sally's name to see all the colours she made.

Plus she's stamped on the cellophane bag with white Stazon.


Both Debbie & Clare created stunning cards using A Good Egg - I love this chicken!

From Debbie Lamb:


From Clare Stirling:


Do contact any of us if you'd like to learn how to create them for yourselves - got to admit we certainly made our eggs look prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen