22 February 2010

Lazy day at the beach layout

My team had a 6x6" scrapbook layout swaps in the weekend & I've always loved the card in the IB+C on page 68 & thought it would make a cool scrapbook page - now 6x6" are so easy but really effective (& dare I say it quick). I also wanted to showcase my new toy - Circle Scissor Plus (the more I play with it, the more I wonder how I ever did without it).

Stanp set: Just Surfing
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Pacific Point
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze (& Summer Sun in the real LO)
Other: Hemp twine, dimensionals, circle scissor plus, paper snips (really need good quality snips to cut out those waves & board), word window punch, decorative scissors, sponge

and here's the LO with a gorgeous model - my Pete & for you Aussies that read my blog yes he's reading Mark Waugh!

Just Surfing is phenomenal value only $28.95 for a set of 3 stamps & Circle Scissor Plus is $65.50 & it can cut from 1" to 6" in 1/8" increments! Do contact me if you'd like to know more about either product!

I was really stoked my LO was picked by my team to be the most WOW of the swaps - now how cool is that - Pete was chuffed too as he thought he'd helped me win!

6 comments:

  1. Yes I'd vote for your LO too - it's really neat. Perhaps Pete could be the team's "pin-up boy" or should it be mascot? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all surprised this was picked favourite by the team Karen! It is a fun page. Hope I get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout Karen! YOu are tempting me over that Just Surfing set. I thought I could do without it ;-)

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yep, Pete definitely influenced my decision to pick yours, Karen - NOT! I chose it because it was so WOW! Love it - neat colours, great design - a real winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO Karen! You've got me thinking about purchasing this set too now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen