5 January 2010

Wish Big in 2010



It's 2010 & a New Year for new hopes & aspirations, so this seemed an appropriate card to share for my first day back.

This was one of the projects I made at demo training in November when we were getting ready for the new summer Mini catalogue to be launched.

It was designed by my upline Jacque & used one of our new stamp sets Animal Stories. I can just see it in pink with the saying welcome baby being used too.

Stamp sets: Animal Stories, Short and Sweet, Polka Dot (background stamp)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper white
Other: Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon, mat pack, dimensionals, scallop square punch - used upside down to create the waves - how cool is that!

If you'd like to know more about being a demo & getting to play with all the stamp sets before they're released check out some of my FAQs because Sale-a-bration is approaching fast & you can add onto the starter kit any stamp set up to $93.95 value. Becoming a demonstrator could just be the start of a whole new life. I for one can testify to that!

Do contact me personally if you are interested in knowing more or scheduling a free home workshop to make your own card in pink or blue.


Happy New Year all & may all your wishes come true.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and sentiment. Happy New Year Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I'm actually enjoying this set more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooooooo cute! i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen