15 December 2009

Sweet treat on a stick


This is a really cool project that my downline Janine Pearce taught me - I love being part of a team as you learn so much from each other. If you'd like to know more about being part of our team the WOW paperKRafters do contact us you won't regret it.

I demoed this project at Sylvia's workshop tonight & it was a hit especially with the young & young at heart present.

The designer series paper is the fabulous Pink Flamingo which is part of the inventory clearance & reduced to $14.96 (25% saving). I also got to use my Circle Scissors to cut out 2 circles easily at 2-¼" & 2-¾" for the backing of the treat.

Stamp set: Really Retro
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Real Red 
Other: Sticky strip, Riding Hood Red tafetta, eyelet border punch, crimper, sweet treat cups

Very yummy - thanks Janine

10 comments:

  1. This looks good enough to Eat, Karen!! Great job done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes it is yummy alright!! I must try this method too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay I can comment on your blog now!! Havent been able to for some reason ..said I didnt own my identity! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute project Karen! Love the use of the popsicle stick too...very cool.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. too fun! great job Karen!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. weird, I was so sure I had posted a comment about your cute flower, but can't see it.
    anyway your flower looks good enough to eat, well certain parts of it antway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea, great job Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really 'sweet' hee hee. Janine sure comes up with some neat sweetie ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen