8 November 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral in "bright in-colours"

Normally when you see in-colours being used with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set you think of Baja Breeze & Kiwi Kiss - well today when I woke up the sun was shining & I felt like something bright - so Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango it was.



Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Oval All
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Other: Scallop oval & large oval punch, dimensionals


This is one of my favourite workshop cards as the set is just divine to stamp with & I really love how the flowers in Fabulous Friend (Oval All) co-ordinate with all the flowers. It's also quick, easy & really effective. I normally do this card in Rose Red & Black so today's combo made a really nice change.



Both Oval All stamp set & the scallop oval punch are in the current spring mini which expires November 30th - so get in quick if you want either of them the clock is ticking down. Both are $35.95, so contact me ASAP if you'd like to order them or plan your own home workshop.

2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp set Karen and your card is bright and sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must use that stamp set more because it is a really lovely one. Your card looks great and I love your colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen