19 November 2009

Christmas Crackers


I've seen a few of these popping up on blogs lately & this has certainly been a real favourite at my classes & workshops  with all.  If you'd like to schedule your own home workshop & learn how to create these with ease contact me ASAP as I don't have many free slots left.

The cutting & scoring is a breeze with our paper trimmer which has the option of a cutter & scorer refill, but you can also just use your bone folder in the cutting groove but for speed & accuracy I'd certainly recommend getting a scoring blade for your trimmer.

The original concept was created by Shelley Hopps.

Stamp set: Best Yet (level 1 hostess)
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Punches: Scallop oval, large oval
Other: Dimensionals, chocolate chip & old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon




2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Christmas crackers Karen. They look very pretty, and like they have plenty of room for goodies inside too ;-).

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen