8 October 2009

Stamp a Stack Sunday Part 2

This was the 2nd card everyone created & it worked a real treat. I just love how the white embossed tree really pops out at you - embossing is still my favourite technique - it's so cool.



The lovely Sara Falconer gave me this card at our recent demo swaps, but hers was even more special as she had clear embossed the Merry Christmas and the swirls, but in the interest of time "we" just used Old Olive ink and we were all really pleased how it turned out! So thanks Sara for a great card idea.

Stamp: Season of Joy
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ski slope DSP
Other: White embossing powder, heat tool

PS this card also had 135 pieces of card stock cut for it - can you see my muscles growing!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card - actually they all were and now I'm sorry I didn't come! I had better not give you any cheek if your muscles are that big! Scary hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen