20 October 2009

Christmas swaps with snowman

I'm sad I know but I love snowman on Christmas cards - they make me smile. At my last team swap of cards I received 2; both of which I adore.

The first is from Lisa Bullock AKA Daffy Scrapper (but trust me she's not Daffy!). She kindly has the link on her blog on how to create this fun card so I'll let you check out all the finer details for yourself by clicking HERE.



The 2nd one was from my very talented upline Jacque Pedersen, I do love how she's used the chunky sprinkles glitter with the dazzling diamonds glitter - so simple but so effective.



The stamp sets she's used for the card are a  Level 1 & a Level 3 hostess set so maybe it's a good time to think about hosting a party so you too could own them too.




Contact me if you'd like to know how you could earn them.

1 comment:

  1. Snowmen cards are just darling, you did a great job on these, too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen