9 September 2009

Quick Report from the Auckland Regional Training

It's hard to believe it's the middle of the week and I haven't blogged for awhile but I'm going to blame the lovely Trudi who started up NZSU blog and got me blogging - she has now gone and got me hooked on Farmville and Crystal Age on Facebook (sure the excitement will wear off but all my friend's farms are so much prettier than mine!).

Anyhow back to regional demonstrator training on Saturday, it was great to catch up with so many (51 in total attending) and the event was held at the very lovely Parnell Rose Gardens function centre.


One of the really neat things about when us demos get to together is we swap cards.

I used the card I created for the Corrosive Challenge 22 for my swaps (all 32 of them) and this time around the lucky recipients either got it with Ruby Red or More Mustard brads (which looked a bit Pumpkin Pie'sh) from the Earth Elements set (200 brads - 50 of 4 colours for $19.95).

These are the cards I received from my lovely downline (the WOW paperKRafters).

From Janine Pearce: a delightful wee bag of Hershey's kisses - with a cute Boho Blossoms tag - very yummy they were in my tum too!



From Debbie Lamb: a Snow Swirled meets Bella Rose DSP card.


From Clare Stirling: a silver embossed Tree Trimmings card- stunning in it's simplicity.


From Sally Williams: a really cute Christmas tag card using one of my favourite Christmas sets Winter Post

 

From my dear friend Judy Beetson - guest and honorary WOW paperKrafter for the day a Gift Card holder using Priceless, Best Yet and the very yummy Tea Party DSP


Be back later after I've harvested a few more crops and done some more quests with some more goss. So ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous day and thanks so much for inviting me as your guest and honorary WOW paperKrafter. It was so great to be in the same room with all those lovely & talented stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen