5 September 2009

Dazzling mail for me!

Wow I sure hope my postie was impressed with this envelope - I sure was, flowers, butterflies and glitter galore!

But wait there's more when you open it - DSP lining the envelope.

And wait there's even more just not any card but a very special card for me from the very talented  Pauline McCardle from Napier. If you haven't seen the latest Up2 Scrap magazine - Pauline's stepper box is just phenomenal I'm almost too embarrassed to blog my chocolate version for Christmas. So lucky for Pauline she sent me this beautiful card the same day I was running my stepper box class so my nose wouldn't be too far out of joint.


Stamp set: Dreams du Jour
Ink: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Other: trio flower punch, scallop edge punch, vintage brad, 1-¾" circle, 1-¼" circle
Technique: Stair step fold card

Just one word describes it all PHENOMENAL - thank you Pauline I am very privileged to know you as yes you sure do spread the luminous spheres and brighten my life!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you are very lucky.
    Hope you are well, sorry havent visited for a while.. you have been doing some fantasic projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen