28 August 2009

When the Cats away


This was the name I gave for a cyber challenge we had running on our team's demo forum last week  whilst some of our team were off in Noosa on the Incentive Trip - as we wanted to have some FUN too whilst they were away.

I'm so lucky because the very lovely & talented Pauline McCardle from Napier sent me one of her entries as she knows how much I love cats. It's just adorable and  was so appropriate for the challenge. I'm not sure if you can see in the photo but apart from the fantastic job she's done of colouring him up she's covered the board shorts with Crystal Effects and they do look rather amazing. Thanks Pauline I love my card!!
 
I think Pauline knows me rather well as "surfing the net" or "blurfing" as I call it is my 2nd favourite pasttime after stamping.(Unfortunately this is not a SU! stamp but a Penny Black one so no I can't order you one).

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen