25 August 2009

Very pretty Christmas baubles

Tree Trimmings is perfect for a quick Christmas card or even to decorate a scrapbook page & it's only $28.95 for set of 4. Lucky me has received a few special demo swaps & I'm sure one of these ideas will be used in my Christmas Stamp-a-stack afternoon (details in my upcoming September monthly newsletter).

The first swap I received was from Debbie Lamb which I've already blogged HERE. But here it is again:


At my team swap last week I received another 2 cards & one tag using this set. I love all FOUR of them that I have received! Thanks gals.

From Jacque AKA Stamp Happy NZ:


From Rachel AKA Knight Stamper:


From Kelly AKA Kelly Stamps:


Now didn't I say they were very pretty & wasn't I right & it's only 3 months and 2 days to the big day so better start planning your card real soon.

3 comments:

  1. wow what a great turn out of ideas


    good to see i caught you on the hop on my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...Yes, they are very, very pretty Karen. What a great idea!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them. What great stamps. I'll have to give them another look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen