18 August 2009

Do not open until Dec 25........................

Yummy DSP: the new spring mini has 2 new DSP's Walk in the Park & Ski Slope & I love them both but I do adore Baja Breeze (so that may have something to do with it). Only $19.95 for 12 sheets of co-ordinating designer series paper - how can you go wrong!

My home class tonight is looking at Fancy Folds & I think the Tri-shutter fold card is certainly that - looks hard but is so easy - click HERE to see a great tutorial.

Stamp set: Winter Post
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Baja Breeze (textured), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Other: Ticket corner punch or ½" circle, designer label punch


4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Karen, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Karen. I've been wavering about getting that stamp set, now I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome I love it and I have that stamp set so I must give it a whirl thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen for letting us make this card last Tuesday night. I love it - great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen