26 July 2009

Countdown to SPRING


Well Spring mini that is, my team the WOW paperKRafters are meeting today & the best thing are the swaps - spring mini ones today, can't wait.

Here's my swap a case from the new mini showing the new designer brads we're getting too (they come in Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Pretty in Pink).

Stamp sets: Forest Friends, Baroque Motifs (look hard there's a chocolate KIND beside the flower brad)
Ink: Chocolate chip, Going Gray, Old Olive
Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Dimensionals, So Saffron striped grosgrain ribbon, designer brads, 1" circle punch, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (for the cotton tail)



8 comments:

  1. cute card Karen love the details of ribbon and the 1/2 circle as well going to have to add that stamp set to my list of ones to buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I really like this card. I'm so glad I got this stamp set, I can see it's going to be very well used and loved. :-)

    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! SPRING... that's music to my ears. I HATE Winter - can't wait 'til Spring! This card is cute - gorgeous new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 26, 2009

    This is just beautiful, Karen! I love the tree.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card Karen! Love that little bunny on it, perfectly obscure yet focal!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! i love it:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, lovely and clean and simple

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen