3 April 2009

One week to Easter


It must be time for the chick & the bunny to appear. This is my take on the hinged card my upline Jacque showed us. I've used the now retired Spring Fling DSP which was just perfect. Her card can be seen HERE

Stamp set: A Good Egg
Paper: Barely Banana, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Spring Fling DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey
Other: Designer label punch, small oval punch, scallop edge border punch, oval cutting system (CM), Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, soft subtle brads, hand held 2mm circle punch, soft subtle markers

I hope Sylvia & her friends enjoyed learning this technique.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Karen might have to steal that idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING...and similar to the one I'm doing for our SBS Easter swap! Just ducky, er, I mean...chicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card!! i love it!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is the cutest card evah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen