25 April 2009

Blogging sisters


One of my SBS sister's Leslie has sent me the most delicious card imaginable, cards in real life are so much better than a blog photo & Leslie's colouring of the adorable girl is just amazing plus she has embossed some stunning hearts (I think) on the designer paper. I just love my card & have it displayed on my card stand.

I can really recommend belonging to a sisterhood of blogging sisters - but I may be extremely fortunate my sisters are so sweet & so talented - lucky ME!

3 comments:

  1. Extremely cute card from Leslie! And yes, our SBS group is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, lovely card, I totally agree about joining a sisterhood, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovey card from Leslie, she's a great sister to have :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen