7 March 2009

Unfrogettable also hoppin' away or in my case poppin' out


This is one of my favourite sets & it's matching wheels Daisy Fields & Lily Pad are also retiring, but have managed to save them from retirement! I've stamped the frog's tummy with Itty Bitty Backgrounds which makes it look all spotty & yes Itty Bitty Backgrounds is also going!



PS thanks everyone for your lovely words regarding the cards KReated with retiring stamps. these are just a selection of cards I've taught at classes or been taught in a class or I've sent to friends in the last year. Some have been blogged before & some haven't. I'm delving into my boxes & snapping away as I'd hate you to miss out on a really cute set. The list on the RHS is growing daily.

Only 24 days to go till the new catalogue & ideas book is released!


7 comments:

  1. these are too cute - almost makes me want that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you on fire Karen.. what great cards you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your froggy cards Karen! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toad-ally cute!!! (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new profile pic btw. Looks like you're havin fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Karen! The frog is so cute.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen